We missed you during these last few weeks of being closed temporarily due to the COVID-19 restrictions. We know a lot of you’ve been wanting to visit us for your regular appointments and dental concerns but we both had to stay home and follow safety measures to reduce the spread of the virus.
Let’s get back together! We Invite You to our Re-Grand Opening! Monday, May 4, 2020!
Our team has been preparing for this moment. Modern Family Dental Care is fully operational starting Monday, May 4, 2020!
As we welcome new patients during these uncertain times, we wanted to offer them 20% off on our dental services.
If you’re on a budget but need to get dental care, then our membership plans may be just what you need. Receive 2 routine cleanings and 2 dental examinations every year, plus a gum infection therapy and various discounts on our treatments. Learn more about Modern Family Dental Care Budget Plans.
Our Friendly Payment Options and Plans
Modern Family Dental Care offers various payment options. In addition, we can assist you with maximizing your dental insurance. MFDC accepts most dental insurance plans.
For those who don’t have dental insurance, no need to worry. We have two membership plans, the Wellness Savings Plan and the Budget Dental Plan, both geared towards easing your financial burden to receive premium dental care.
You can pay in cash, check, debit or credit card. Learn more about our dental payment options to help you plan your treatment.
Side Trips in Charlotte and Concord
While you’re in the Charlotte and Concord areas during your dental visit at MFDC, you may also want to experience their sights and attractions. However, due to the COVID-19 situation, many of the establishments are still closed and the physical distancing and stay-at-home measures are still in effect.
Things to Do in Concord
As you stay safe but slowly try to get back to normal, you may feel like driving around Concord, riding your bike or even walking in this pedestrian-friendly town. Here are a few destinations to consider.
- Visit the many galleries, museums, cultural and historic sites, including the Concord Museum, Bost Grist Mill and the Mustang Owners Museum. However, to date, the museums are closed to the public until further notice due to the COVID-19 restrictions, while Bost Grist Mill is open to sell their produce on selected dates and was announced on their Facebook page.
- Enjoy the family attractions at Sea Life Aquarium and the North Carolina Music Hall of Fame. Both of these establishments are currently closed due to the COVID-19 situation.
- Drive your way to watch NASCAR racing events at the Charlotte Motor Speedway. You can also try the NASCAR racing experience yourself. Due to COVID-19, the racing events are closed to live expectators but will still resume contest. The NASCAR racing experience on the other hand is scheduled starting May 30 but is still subject to change.
Things to Do in Northlake
North Carolina’s commercial hub and the most populous city have the best sights, experiences and adventures.
- Shop at Northlake Mall. However, due to COVID-19, mall operation is still suspended until further notice. The North Carolina governor plans to start lifting restrictions on May 8th.
- Explore post-Civil War history at the Levine Museum of the New South and Science Displays at Discovery Place. Both of the establishments are still closed to the public but they offer online exhibits and activities on their websites.
- Visit the NASCAR Hall of Fame for interactive exhibits and films to celebrate the auto-racing sport. At this time, NASCAR is closed to visitors because of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Things to Do in the University Area
Charlotte is home to the University of North Carolina and the bustling business neighborhood.
- Experience the lively student culture and the academe of the University of North Carolina. Visit the University Executive Park, University Research Park and Innovation Park. Classes are projected to resume by September 7, 2020 for the fall semester but still subject to change given the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Watch football games every Saturday and cheer for the Charlotte 49ers. Games start in September 2020, but this date is still subject to change given the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Commune with nature at the Reedy Creek Nature Center. Their greenways and nature preserves are open for walk-in and bicycle access only. The park’s amenities and facilities are still closed to the public due to the COVID-19 situation.
Are You Searching in Google for “Dentist Near Me That’s Open”?
Here we are! Modern Family Dental Care is present in three locations in Charlotte and Concord: Northlake, Davis Lake and Concord Mills. All of our three offices offer the best dental care in North Carolina. Schedule appointments easily with our 24/7 online scheduling option and if you have a dental emergency.
Updated Operating Hours
Our three locations in Charlotte and Concord are simultaneously opening to serve you starting Monday, May 4, 2020. Here are our updated operating hours:
- Concord Mills: Monday & Friday ONLY: 8 AM – 2 PM; Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday ONLY: 7 AM – 6 PM
- Davis Lake: Monday – Thursday ONLY: 7 AM – 5 PM
- Northlake: Monday & Friday ONLY: 8 AM – 2 PM; Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday ONLY: 8 AM – 7 PM
Rest assured that we prioritize your welfare and safety in our dental practice. We’ll still continue to observe physical distancing and handwashing measures to avoid the spread of the coronavirus. We also abide by the ADA and CDC guidelines as we re-open and conduct our dental services, most especially with the use of PPE and using safe practices.